Day Nine, Saturday, July 19:
(All times are Brisbane local time)
I am participating in the July 2015 Trees of Reverie Read-a-thon. This is my day 9 update post.
Long day at the conference, so I didn’t get much more reading done, and the readathon ends in 9 hours. I’ll try to get some more reading in before the end, and I’ll make a final update post after midnight on the 19th, Brisbane time.
- The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion (FINISHED; current page: 227 of 227; net change: 115 pages)
- Supernatural: John Winchester’s Journal by Alex Irvine (FINISHED; current page: 217 of 217; net change: 59 pages)
- The Jewish Study Bible by Adele Berlin and Marc Zvi Brettler (Eds.) (Current page: 343 of 2181; net change: 9 pages) Note: not originally listed, not technically being read for the challenge, but the challenge dates encompass two weeks of parshot (readings), and so those will be included in my page count.
- The Enchanted by Rene Denfeld (FINISHED; current page: 233 of 233; net change: 121 pages)
- Lady of the Moon by Amy Lowell, Mary Meriam, and Lillian Faderman (FINISHED; current page: 98 of 98; net change: 98 pages)
- A Grief Observed by C. S. Lewis (FINISHED; current page: 76 of 76; net change: 76 pages)
- Amok: An Anthology of Asia-Pacific Speculative Fiction by Dominica Malcolm [Ed.] (Current page: 55 of 252; net change: 35 pages)
- Octavia’s Brood by Adrienne Maree Brown and Walidah Imarisha [Eds.] (Current page: 152 of 296; net change: 152 pages)
Net change for all books read so far: 665 pages
To see all Read-a-thon posts, go here.